Thursday, August 6, 2015

Evan just HAD to go fishing

Evan woke up yesterday and begged me to take him to the farm to fish.  I told him that we had some things to do but that I would be willing to take him in the evening. 

Logan and I did some word work. He is working through the process really well. Although he tells me that I'm not as fun as Lorain. 

Evan fished from 5-7:30. Logan helped me build a fire and prepared our sticks for roasting hotdogs. Evan would not stop to eat. When we packed up for the night I made Evan a hotdog and grabbed a water for him to eat on the way home. 

Occasionally, Evan gets car sick. When he got in the car he said he had a headache. Then he ate his hotdog. About halfway home he said he was feeling sick. Luckily I had some Tupperware in the car. As soon as I gave him the "bowl" he puked. We stopped and let him out of the car for a few minutes. Then we got back on the road. When we got on 129 we were close to our exit when he puked again. I was concentrating so hard on driving and helping him that I missed the exit. That little detour added ten minutes to our drive. Poor kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment