Today was Logan's first full afternoon of preschool. Now that both kids are back in school, it's time for me to get busy. I need to go to the gym, organize areas of the house and all the other daily activities that I can get down in the afternoon without having to break up fights and bickering between the boys. I would love to go to the gym MWF but there are other things I need to do during this short time as well. I really don't have a lot of time while Logan is at school. By the time I get home from dropping him off it's 12:50. Then I have to leave to pick him up around 2:40. So I have a total of 1 hour and 50 minutes. So I have to use my time wisely. This week I am focusing on the house. I want to deep clean before going into winter. Next week I'm going to start getting back into the gym. I sure hope I can fit back into my pants when the weather gets cooler. :)
It's time to turn on the music and get busy!
ME TOO !! To all of it... especially fitting into my pants !! :)
ReplyDelete