Thanks Grandma Baur for my birthday card. Logan and I went shopping today. I really needed a new pair of tennis shoes. I wanted to try a couple of different brands outside of my comfort zone. I've always worn Nikes. I'm at a point where I don't even have to try them on. I know my size and they always fit. But today I was feeling adventurous. I tried on a few different shoes and they just didn't feel right. (A couple of weeks ago, I tried on shoes and didn't have any luck.) So I found a pair of Nikes that I thought were cute and told the sales clerk to grab those for me. And of course they fit like a clove. I guess I'm a Nike girl for life.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Early Birthday Present
Thanks Grandma Baur for my birthday card. Logan and I went shopping today. I really needed a new pair of tennis shoes. I wanted to try a couple of different brands outside of my comfort zone. I've always worn Nikes. I'm at a point where I don't even have to try them on. I know my size and they always fit. But today I was feeling adventurous. I tried on a few different shoes and they just didn't feel right. (A couple of weeks ago, I tried on shoes and didn't have any luck.) So I found a pair of Nikes that I thought were cute and told the sales clerk to grab those for me. And of course they fit like a clove. I guess I'm a Nike girl for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it :) Those are cute !! :)
ReplyDelete