I'm going to brag on myself. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. I use the Nestle Toll House recipe. I know others who use the same recipe but they're never the same as mine. Reuben asked me to make some today. I realized it's been several months since I made some. I actually had to look at the recipe to make sure I had the right amount of ingredients. I don't know what I did differently this time but they didn't turn out quite the same. Of course they were still good but not the same. I told Reuben that I've lost my baking groove. I'm sure I'll make some more for the boy's birthday next month. Hopefully they'll turn out the way I want them to.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I'm going to brag on myself. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. I use the Nestle Toll House recipe. I know others who use the same recipe but they're never the same as mine. Reuben asked me to make some today. I realized it's been several months since I made some. I actually had to look at the recipe to make sure I had the right amount of ingredients. I don't know what I did differently this time but they didn't turn out quite the same. Of course they were still good but not the same. I told Reuben that I've lost my baking groove. I'm sure I'll make some more for the boy's birthday next month. Hopefully they'll turn out the way I want them to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've heard great things about your cookies... and I know how you feel... I get so upset when something I make doesn't turn out. I would eat them if I was there :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. They were tasty.
ReplyDeleteNow now...you guys just joined the gym. No more cookies.
ReplyDelete