Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Felsheim's












I almost didn't make it to the Felsheim's for Christmas Eve. I came down with a stomach virus the day before. I was able to drag myself out of bed and make it over to their house. I stayed away from everyone as much as I could. The kids had a great time. They love going to Mema's house and eating all the goodies. We exchanged gifts before all the extended family arrived. Dawn shared the symbolism of the candy cane with the kids. Once everyone else came we enjoyed dinner and socializing. Then the kids couldn't wait any longer. Santa finally arrived with all the presents. We sang jingle bells and gave Santa a hug. The boys were excited to open their presents. Thanks Santa! Aunt Linda also gave the boys a gift. Her gifts keep on giving. She gave them the Nerf dart guns. The boys continue to enjoy shooting the darts all over my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment