Monday, June 29, 2015

Amish country


Early in June we decided it was time for us to go buy a new kitchen table. I actually like our old table but the chairs were falling apart. So Reuben thought it would be a good idea for us to look at kitchen tables at one of the stores in Amish country.  

As soon as we got there we found the table and chairs that we fell in love with. I knew just what I was looking for and it made our decision easy. While we were there we also stopped by the bakery. And of course we bought too many baked goods. The best thing I ate were the apple fritters. 

I have loved being able to decorate our new home and make it feel more like ours. We have received so many compliments on our kitchen and the table just makes it complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment