Friday, July 9, 2010

sick

Yesterday was the worst day ever. I woke up with pink eye. I called the doctor's office and got an early appointment. He prescribed eye drops to take care of the pink eye. As the day progressed my throat started hurting. So then I went back to get a strep test. (I get strep all the time.) It was negative. Later that night we went to my in-laws to hang out because the boys were missing them. I just wasn't feeling right. I decided to leave and head home. (Reuben and I drove separately and he kept the boys.) About half way home my stomach felt a little queazy. When I got home I ran up stairs and went straight to the toilet. I puked just once. Then went to bed.

Today I feel fine. No more queasiness and my eyes are looking a little better. Now I have a lot to do to get ready to leave for Florida. I wanted to get all the laundry done yesterday so all I needed to do today was pack. So today I will do laundry, clean the house, and pack so we can leave for Florida tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll leave the sick germs in Ohio and not bring them with us. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment