Evan woke up and asked if he could watch TV. I gladly laid back down in bed for a few more minutes. About 30 minutes later he came back in and asked when we were going to open presents. I asked him if he'd checked under the tree yet. He turned around and ran down stairs to look for the presents. Then came back up and said," Santa came!" I told him to go wake up his brother and then we will all go down and open presents.
As the boys ripped into each present they said, "I always wanted one of these." This was the first year both boys were totally independent in opening their presents. Logan first found his presents and lined them up across the floor. Then he went down the line opening each package. He would say "awesome", "cool", "I always wanted one of these." Then he got to one and after he opened it he handed it to Reuben and said, "You can have this one."
Evan was delighted to find out what each present was. He also said, "I always wanted one of these." They were so excited to play with their new toys.
What was the present he handed to Reuben?
ReplyDeleteA Ben Ten figurine.
ReplyDelete