Thursday, July 9, 2015

Happy Feet at Camp


I have never been to a girls camp that the rain just wouldn't let up. We may get thirty minutes or an hour break and then the rain begins to fall again. When I packed for camp I thought two pairs of tennis shoes would suffice. Boy was I wrong. I have had wet, soggy feet from the moment we arrived at camp. Nothing drys out because the humidity level is 100% and I haven't seen the sun since Sunday. 

Wednesday night was ward night, so Debbie was coming up to visit her ward. My sweet husband was concerned for me. Reuben collected my two boots and took them to Debbie for her to bring to me. 

Debbie also brought me socks, caramels, and vanilla coke. I was never so excited to see dry socks and boots. It was so thoughtful of her to bring me a couple of treats too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment