-Joseph F. Smith-
The sod was delivered Saturday morning. By the time I got home from my "mother's day lunch" I had a new yard. We have wanted a nice yard for a very long time. I'm really excited that we were able to get an instant yard by laying sod. I don't think I could have waited all spring for seed to grow with a neighborhood full of boys.
Reuben used a power rake to finish leveling the ground to be ready for the sod.
I am so grateful for all the people that help us complete this large project. It's amazing that we, with everyone's help, got this done in three days. David helped Reuben with the trench and sealing the foundation on Thursday. Thursday night and Friday, Aaron helped load and unload all of the debris and spread top soil. Uncle Gill helped repair our phone line and run the power rake to help level the ground on Friday. On Saturday dad, mom, Riley, and Mo helped Reuben lay the sod.
Now it's going to be up to us to water, water, water to make sure we maintain this beautiful yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment