Sunday, February 27, 2011

11 years of marrage

Reuben and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this weekend. David and Debbie watched the boys so we could have a night out alone. We went to a restaurant we've never tried before. I had an almond crusted talapia and Reuben had a seafood plater. Then we went to a movie. After the movie we went back to the Felsheim's to pick up the boys. They were in their PJ's laying on the couch. We scooped them up and headed home.

It was so nice just to have the evening alone to talk and enjoy each others company. Reuben is so funny. I always have so much fun being with him.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to have a night out alone without the kids! I sadly do not remember the last time Lance and I had a night out. We should do that!!!

    ReplyDelete