Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wisconsin Road Trip



We are getting ready to take another trip. This time we are heading to Wisconsin. We will be going with Debbie and David. We are excited to visit with Reuben's extended family. The boys were very well behaved on our trip to Florida this summer. So I expect this road trip to go just as smoothly. Every morning the boys wake up and say, "Are we leaving today?".

I have been doing laundry, running errands, and gathering up the things we need on our trip. I am sad that we are leaving Reuben behind. I know he will miss us. But I'm sure he will enjoy his free time to go golfing.

I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share when we get back. Hopefully we'll get to see the chickens at the farm and lots of family, and of course we will visit the Silver Hideout.

No comments:

Post a Comment