I found the empty bowl of Busken cookies in the three season room. Reuben and I were outside talking to our neighbor and the boys were playing with their friend S. Every once in a while I noticed the boys were out of sight. But that isn't unusual. Sometimes they go around the side of the house and play under the big blue spruce tree. When it was time to go in and eat dinner I told the boys to go in and wash up. I went to the kitchen and noticed that back sliding door was open. When I went to close it I noticed all the crumbs on the ground and the cookie bowl.
The boys told me that they came in to get a drink and decided they would invite their friend in to eat the cookies they found.
( I bought the cookies to take into work.) The three of them ate all of the cookies. Then came back outside just like nothing ever happened.
What would you do as the mom in this situation?
Laugh :)
ReplyDelete