Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday boys



















The boys had a wonderful day. They celebrated their birthdays with their friends at the bowling alley. The kids ate cup cakes and opened presents. Evan got the game Connect Four, a toy motorcycle, and army men. Logan got Flippin' Frogs, Buzz Light Year and a book. After bowling we returned home. We had both grandparents over for pizza and cake . G & G Laney gave the boys a Nerf gun and a Lightning McQueen GeoTrax set. Reuben and I gave the boys books, Hot Wheels sets, transformer cars, and clothes. The boys didn't even want to touch the bags that had the clothes in them. Evan and Logan got to blow out more candles on a delicious chocolate cake. By the end of the evening the boys were ready for bed. I read a story to each of them and then they both pasted out. They both said that was the best birthday party ever. Happy 6th birthday Evan! Happy 4th birthday Logan!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you and your fancy blog! You must help me. Glad the boys had such a good birthday. We are so looking forward to this weekend...rain, snow or shine we are going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I know how to change the background it's easy. If you bring a laptop this weekend I will show you.

    ReplyDelete